- To achieve and maintain the highest standards in Health & Safety and Environmental responsibility, and Product Quality, throughout the company and in all our activities.
- To comply with all applicable national, international legislation and Sanitech policies and standards related to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality matters.
- To identify hazards and eliminate or minimize risks so as to:
- prevent injury or ill health to employees, contractors and visitors
- prevent and control adverse environmental impact
Sanitech is committed to a responsible outlook for the environment. All units are replenished using a Bio Enzyme agent that refreshes the unit and effectively breaks down all waste without causing any harm to our planet.
Sanitech’s internal health and safety department assists with specific on-site requirements.